Stability Chamber is a large laboratory grade airtight closed space which is used for creating an ideal test areas by maintaining the temperature and humidity levels for the faster growth of the biological tissue cultures. It is ideal for the testing storage and for the preservation of various types of substances for longer shelf life. It is provided with a high performance automation unit which helps to adjust temperatures in between -30 to 80 degree Celsius.
HMG Chambers are specially designed to carry out stability and shelf life test on drug and drugs substance according to ICH guidelines, which are adopted by the Industry and implemented, by Food and Drug administration.
OTHER APPLICATIONS INCLUDES The system offers reproducible temperature and humidity conditions applicable to rest in the field of research, development, production and quality control with following uses.
SOFTWARE - 21 CFR PART 11
HMG Log Software 21 CFR Part 11 compliant Software with audit trail reports, performance report in tabular form, graphical representation, multi-level password & users can be created.
Change in Set Point can be done from PC itself.
Log / Print Interval Can be changed from PC itself.
CHAMBER DESIGN AND FEATURES
* Construction as per cGMP guidelines to give continues working for long duration test.
* Control Accuracy of temperature up to
* Microprocessor based programmable control system with PID control action.
INTELLIGENT CONTROLLING SYSTEM PID OR PLC BASED
OPTIONALS * AVAILABLE
* Printer interfacing facility to print temp. Humidity, Date & Time,
* PC Interface with RS 232 or RS 485
* Built in High /Low Temp. Audio visual safety alarms.
* Data logger Master control sept point or Scanner 4+4 OR 8+8 Temp & Humidity