Our business ha designed an exceptional range of low temperature bath that offers controlled temperature or low temperature source of chilled fluid for various applications. As this system is automatically refrigerated, there is zero requirement for replaceable refrigerants, for example, liquid nitrogen or dry ice. This bath system is additionally accessible without and with temperature control while the temperature varies from -80°C-100°C. In addition, the provided low temperature bath has vortex breaker and magnetic stirrer that ensures effective isothermal conditions throughout its temperature scope. Using a fluid medium, Our bath maintains elevated heat loads substantially bigger than its fluid nitrogen counterparts. Our low temperature bath does not use expendable refrigerant. This bath is obtainable with off and on control or an automated controller offering +/- 0.1C stability.
- Digital proportional controller / Micro controller for precision control of Temperature within + 0.10C
- Electrical Stirrer / Circulatory pump for uniformity of temp. within bath. Booster heater provided.
- Front / Back toughened / safety glass viewing window optional.
- Low Temperature Bath 50C, 00C, -150C, -250C available.
- Oil bath with higher temperature upto 3000C also available.